At the Mary Wise Group, we all love real estate. But even more so, we love the stories that unfold. Each story is personal and we get that. For every experience, we are committed to the best service possible and through that service, we aim to educate and offer value. Our goal is to combine knowledge, passion and skills to exceed each client’s expectations, and most of all, to show we genuinely care. Real estate changes lives and because of that, we create experiences worth talking about.
The Mary Wise Group is a top producing real estate team at Keller Williams Central in Richardson, TX and we're all about exceeding client expectations. We want to change the way consumers view real estate agents by striving to always offer more.... more value, more expertise, more focus and more personalized customer service. Dedication to delivering exceptional service is at the core of our commitment to our clients.
With a modern approach to sales and marketing, the Mary Wise Group offers a completely customized and turnkey real estate experience to our buyers, sellers, investors and tenants. We intentionally challenge the boundaries of our traditional industry by implementing the latest trends and technology as the platform for our business.
The Mary Wise Group is growing and expanding. We're searching for more great team members!
- Lead Coordinator (ISA)
- Transaction Coordinator / Team Assistant
- Buyer Agent Specialist
We invest heavily in our agents and our systems, including top-level marketing across several advertising platforms including an awesome seller-focused online marketing system. We distribute leads every month to our agents, helping them to achieve multi-million dollar producer status year after year. Our agents will benefit from a full-time transaction coordinator, team assistant and a lead coordinator (ISA). You'll receive business development and accountability support from our Team Leader and our Keller Williams Central market center leadership.
We offer a casual team culture, flexible schedule, competitive pay and you can work from the comfort of your home.
Check out our available positions below. If you LOVE all things real estate and have the skills we're looking for, we would LOVE to talk with you! To apply, just email your resume to Mary Wise at [email protected]
Who We're Searching For
- You are hard working, fun loving, self-motivated, dedicated and driven
- You are a go-getter who wants to build a business based on the foundation of doing good for other people
- You take pride in your work and always want to learn more
- You are constantly looking for ways to do things better, faster and with more pizzazz
- You love the feeling of helping people achieve their goals
- You are ethical, honest and empathetic
- Your friends and family aren’t surprised when you outshine the competition.
- You love all things real estate!
Lead Coordinator (ISA)
Customer service starts with the first phone call, text or email exchange with our clients and leads. We are looking for the person who can make us stand out from the competition.
As a Lead Coordinator, you’ll be primarily responsible for lead follow-up on our inbound leads. You’ll be responsible for maintaining client records and helping to build our database through outbound lead generation and appointment setting.
This is a full-time position with hourly base-pay plus commissions.
- Assist in all aspects of the process of lead prospecting, lead follow-up and lead cultivating
- Manage and track NEW leads each week and nurture existing leads to convert into 5-10+ buying and/or listing appointments weekly
- Input/Manage contact database system
- Obtain critical information about buyer and seller leads
- Schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer specialists
- Practice, memorize and internalize scripts
- Set and track weekly, monthly and yearly goals
- Licensed Texas REALTOR®
- Have a passion for sales and building relationships
- Outgoing, friendly and can easily build rapport over the phone
- Have a passion for building relationships
- LOVE to talk on the phone with potential clients
- Make 100 – 150 outbound calls a day
- Willing to spend 90% of workday on the telephone.
- Exceptional customer service skills - client focused!
- Professional demeanor and phone voice
- Self-motivated, self-starter and driven
- Familiar with MLS
- Prior sales experience (phone sales a plus)
Transaction Coordinator / Team Assistant
We're looking for a combination real estate Transaction Coordinator and Team Assistant. This position will serve as a liaison between real estate agents, clients, vendors, title companies and lenders during a real estate transaction. This position will also serve as our Team Assistant, handling several administrative and marketing responsibilities.
This is a full-time or part-time position with compensation based on experience.
- Oversee all aspects of buyer and seller transactions from executed contract to closing
- Coordinate with clients, title/escrow and mortgage lender
- Coordinate inspections, assist in negotiations regarding repairs, and coordinate with sellers for completion of repairs
- Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender etc.
- Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance
- Coordinate moving/possession schedules
- Schedule, coordinate and attend closings
- Input/maintain all client information in client database system
- Schedule 30-90-120 Day client customer service follow up calls
- Manage client database management system
- Create and regularly prepare all buyer & seller consultation packages
- Coordinate the preparation of all listing & open house flyers, graphics, signage and all other marketing materials
- Manage and update agent website, blog and online listings
- Regularly assist agent to manage and enhance team’s social media presence
- Coordinate all client and vendor appreciation events
- Coordinate all client pop-by offerings
- Regularly obtain client testimonials for websites, social media and other marketing materials
- Coordinate listing services with seller clients (staging, maids, photography, videos, etc)
- Create weekly, monthly and yearly marketing plan
- Complete understanding of the real estate Contract-to-Close process
- Highly organized
- Ability to multi-task and work more than one transaction at a time
- Client-focused with exceptional customer service skills
- LOVE working with new clients
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker
- Well-versed in the use of FaceBook Business Pages and other social media sites
- Prior management of business FaceBook page and Ads Manager is a HUGE PLUS!
- Prior Marketing experience is a HUGE PLUS!
- Flexible and willing to take on additional responsibilities
Buyer Agent Specialist
We are looking for licensed Texas REALTORS to join our team. Our buyer specialists always put our clients first. They know how to anticipate our clients' needs and find the solution before a problem arises. We are focused on guiding our clients through their home purchase in a professional, comforting and personal way. First-class service is a must at all times.
This is a full-time position for licensed Texas REALTORS. 100% Commission with attractive variable-rate team splits.
- Daily lead generation and follow up
- Build rapport with potential clients by creating a sense of comfort and familiarity
- Researching suitable properties
- Preparing and delivering buyer consultations
- Showing properties to buyer clients
- Assisting buyers with winning negotiation strategies to purchase and close homes
- Able to communicate effectively with peers, superiors and customers, in both written and verbal form.
- Track key business activities
- Set weekly, monthly and yearly goals
- Licensed Texas REALTOR®
- Able to work full time (minimum 40-50 hours per week)
- Able to do 10 hours of lead follow-up per week (minimum)
- Manage new leads and work through existing leads
- Call past clients and your SOI for referrals
- Able to follow-up quickly on all sign calls and online lead inquiries
- Role play and practice scripts daily
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Works well under pressure
- Great negotiation skills
- Able to remain calm despite tight deadlines
- Ability to working with multiple buyers at a time.
- Seeking opportunity to be a team player
- Able to tract your key business activities. Set weekly, monthly and yearly goals
What You'll Get:
- Lots and lots of buyer leads!
- Systems Training
- A sophisticated lead generation website and database for lead follow up that helps you save time, close more deals, and be mobile.
- Weekly team meetings, coaching, training
- Marketing support that allows custom follow up campaigns and additional marketing material to increase engagement with leads
- Access to administrative staff that frees your time to focus on your lead generation and active clients
- Exclusive access to all our groups' pre-market listings, allowing your clients to know about the home BEFORE the rest of the market
- Very attractive, variable-rate team splits
- Keller Williams Profit Sharing and Residual Income Opportunity
If these opportunities sound exciting to you, we would LOVE to talk to you! Just email your résumé to Mary Wise at [email protected]
We will confirm receipt of your email and contact you promptly for an interview. Rest assured, all inquiries will remain strictly confidential.
Thanks for your interest in the Mary Wise Group at Keller Williams Central!